7/29/2013

Depend holographic 2025

For some time now I wanted to post something special as my first post and finally I found what I was looking for! My first holographic nail polish was good enough to be THE first one!

Shinny, glittery and sparkly! That's it! This is Depend holographic in number 2025, beautiful silver holo polish. On my nails is one sheer coat of essence silver polish (all do there was no need to do a base color  I though that it will help to pop color a bit more), two coats of holo polish. One coat was enough do, but it is more of a habit to do two coats, and of course a top coat. I used essence studio nails.










It has very liquidly texture, but it is not hard to work with, brush is also very precise. As the only down side I would say that is amount of 5ml per bottle. I have it on my nails for three days now, and it still looks like the first day.








<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10092953/?claim=4qvvj6rhn74">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...