8/30/2013

Maybelline color tattoo Endless Purple - review and swatches

Here is my review and swatches on Maybelline's color tattoo in Endless Purple


Color tattoos are new creme shadows from maybelline and they come in 9 different colors. Today I'm showing you this gorgeous purple shade. It's a bit difficult to work with but with a brush you can work the color out just fine. It's easily removed with make up remover or with baby wipes, but it's also very durable on eyes. 
Yesterday I wore it for 10 hours  and at the end of the day it looked almost the same.
So here are the swatches. 
All swatches are without any base or primer. Also I swatched it with different liners and with eyeshadows on top so you can se different variations and possibilities. 







And this was my makeup yesterday. 
(my eyes are closed weird :D)


This one was taken shortly after I put my makeup on.
And at the end of the day.


I really love this product and I'll defiantly buy few more shades. Do you have any of color tattoos? How do you like them?

Thanks for reading. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...