8/02/2013

We're all mad here!

Inspired by the beautiful mani made by zebra nails, and my all time favorite Alice in wonderland character Cheshire cat, I came up with this design. Sponging and doting. 




Here is link to zebra nails design. I used both colors for sponging from Essence. Lighter shade is 149 Hello marshmallow! and the darker one is no longer available, and it's called 86 a lovely secret.








      
        




 For dots I used Maybelline's colorama in 23. It's just a regular black. I finished it with essence top coat.






3 comments:

  1. Superiška izgleda :)
    Boje su odlične :D



    http://deedeecro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. slatka manikurica :D
    aj molim te makni ovo čudo od provjere riječi

    ReplyDelete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...