9/20/2013

My Personal Metallic Pomegranate LOTD

I cannot longer wait to buy everything in this most beautiful color. Burgundy reddish brown purplish don't know how to describe it! I need it so much.







I was extremely disappointed when  I realized that I don't have any burgundy shade in my collection, so I challenged myself to recreate it with what I do have.





So here is the look. I used 120 palette only. NXY jumbo pencil in Milk as a base, Catrice blush in Rosewood Forest and on my lips I got Essence lipliner in Satin Muave. 









I really like how this colors go with my eye color, they really pop. All photos are taken at direct sunlight.


5 comments:

  1. lijepo, baš ti super stoje ove boje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lijepo, baš ti super stoje ove boje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me like, volim ovakve kombinacije... i super ti stoji :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala :) ja sam zaludjena trenutno ovom bojom, trazim i lak takav pa nikako da nadjem savrsenu nijansu a i ponuda kod nas je blj :D

      Delete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...