10/21/2013

E bay nail art brushes

Here is a short review and my opinion on 7 piece set of nail art brushes that can be bought on ebay.


I paid them around 2 $ and they came in 2 weeks, well packed, every brush had plastic cap for protection that can be used again, and they have a plastic bag also.


There are 7 pieces in total, and 6 of them are brushes and one is some kind of a dotting tool but very thin so I think it's for cleaning excess polish around the nail. 
I'm very pleased with them, I use flat ones for clean up and thin ones for detail nail art, but the thin ones are so thin and the right size to even be a gel liner brush.

Brushes are stiff and hair is soft, there was no color bleeding, and no hair fell out when I washed them, or used with nail polish remover.

Only one that I didn't use yet is fan brush, although  I know few techniques for nail art that are done with this brush.

Overall I use majority of this set, and even if I didn't it's cheap enough not to feel sorry about spending money on it.  
Here is link to seller on ebay CLICK.

Do you have any e bay brushes? 

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Imam iste ove i moram priznati da ih rijetko koristim, zapravo, nikad ih nisam koristila! Grozna sam! Ali neka one budu tu pa ih budem već nekad upotrijebila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni su super, trebam nove naruciti vec :D

      Delete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...