10/15/2013

Halloween look #2 Comic girl/ Pop art make up

Here is my second look for halloween, it's fun and easy to do, and also you can find loads of tutorials and inspirational pictures on youtube and internet. So here we go :D





For hair I would use wig in some crazy neon color or hair color in spray, also in bright neon colors, and for the nails here are my favorite comic and pop art inspired nail tutorials











I really enjoyed doing this, I would definitely change some things, but for the first time I'm satisfied how it looks, and it was fun taking it of also ha ha :D
  

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Izgleda ful fora, sigurno je bilo zabavno crtkarati po faci :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ja sam kao malo dijete, daj mi da saram i ja sretna haha

      Delete
  3. I ovo je genijalno, ali mi je prvi deo za mrvicu strašniji :D

    ReplyDelete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...