11/14/2013

Nyx & Wet'n'Wild + swatches

Few days ago I ordered few stuff from cherryculture.com. I actually didn't expected package to come this fast (around 5 days). They had 25% off on all Nyx stuff, so I though that was a great opportunitty and ordered their primer, matte lipsticks and jumbo pencil, also I included few W'n'W stuff that I pick up yesterday.





Nail polish from Wet'n'Wild in E467-Night Prowl
I read about it few days ago here and despite that review I decided to give him a chance, and oh boy! What gorgeous polish! I cannot decide is it black or deep purple (almost black) base with loads of beautiful purple/fucshia glitter. When dry it's not glossy, so it doesn't look special at all, but with top coat this one is a real jewel!



Wet'n'Wild Coloricon lipliners in Fab Fucshia & Plumberry (and look by bipa just for size comparison) THEY ARE HUGE! I was shocked :D


Plumberry (left) & Fab Fucshia (right) 



And now on to the Nyx stuff! Matte Lipsticks




Merlot (left) & Maison (right)


Jumbo pencil in rust. Much more red tones than in Maybellines Metalic Pomegranate.


In shadow


Direct sunlight


And last, Studio Perfect photo-loving primer. This is my first primer ever :D so I'm not an expert, but when I applied it it felt soft and velvety, very light and it smoothed pores nicely. I noticed that foundation blends better, so overall I'm very happy with this product. It is silicone based.

Here are ingredients : Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Kaolin, Manganese violet (CI77742), Dimethicone/ PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI77492), Ultramarines (CI77007), Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycarpylylsilane



And here is FOTD
I used products from last and this post (last post here)




Thank you for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. sviđa mi se ova tvoja debeljuca, look je krasan... a i ti si :D
    jedan od mojih starih w'n w lakova izgleda skoro pa isto ovako ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. narucila sam je na slijepo, po nazivu i ostala odusevljena jer ima ljepse note nego spomenuto maybelline sjenilo. I hvala za lijepe rijeci :)
      potrazila sam sad na tvom blogu o kojem se w'n'w radi, slicni su, cini mi se po slikama sa neta da ipak malo vise baca na crveno nego ovaj noviji, a dok sam skidala sa noktiju sam vidjela i srebrne sljokice, tako da je ovaj cisti ljubicasti i srebrni. nijanse nijanse hehe

      Delete
  2. Jako si lijepa i kosa ti je krasna :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. super jje olovčic, divno ti stoji. predivna si, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...