12/10/2013

Models Own Lip Stix in Ravishing Red swatch

Models Own lip-stix in ravishing red review & swatches. 




Here is a review of Models Own lip stix in ravishing red. It is a pencil lipstick/ lip stain.
Lip-stix line comes in 10 beautiful shades, and 8 of them can be found in Click2chic web shop at price of 5.95 € (around 45 HRK)


What Model Own says about it:
Deeply nourishing and ultra soothing, Lip-Stix impart intense colour for draw-dropping lips in seconds - line, define and colour all in one swipe to create a precision pout, quickly and easily. Super smooth, lips are immediately infused with moisture, giving a gorgeous, long-lasting satin finish. The retractable crayon will never need sharpening - just twist the bottom of the barrel and apply straight to lips!


And what I say about lip-stix:
This is my very first pencil lipstick and althoug I didn't expect to like it I'm pleasantly surprised.
It has very creamy texture, it is easy to apply, fades evenly leaving stain. It has a twist of mechanism at the bottom so you don't have to sharpen it. I like it a lot! Ravishing red is gorgeous brick red creamy lipstick pencil. Well, I really don't have much to say about it, it really is a great product and it quickly became one of my favorites and I would like to have few more shades (Pretty Pink, Purple Pleasure & Very Berry). I also like a lot that product comes in a plastic wrapping so you can be sure that you are first to try it.

Ingridients:





 Swatches: 

  
Smudged once (heart)


 Smudged several times


After I tried to clean swatch with micellar water. Pretty impressive.




Do you have any Models Own products? Do you like pencil lipsticks?
I'm addicted,  especially cause I always look their polishes, and now I'm curious about this brand a lot! :)

Thank you for reading





*This product is sent to me by Click2chic for review.

3 comments:

  1. wow koja pigmentacija! jako mi se sviđa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da, i ja sam ostala zatecena nakon sto sam htjela obrisati sve sa ruke, jos sam pola dana imala trag. Bas me ugodno iznenadio.

      Delete
  2. http://supernovakozmetika.blogspot.com/2014/01/closet-confidential-tag.html

    Tagovah te :)

    ReplyDelete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...