1/26/2014

Closet Confidential Tag

So I've been tagged by lovely Aleksandra from blog Supernova Kozmetika to do this tag. This is my first tag post ever, and I'm very exited :)




Let's do this :D


1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?

I have lots of stuff from second hand shops, so I suppose there is some quite old pieces but, since I don't know for sure, I'll say these two :) 40's stlye pants and high waist skirt.






2. What is the newest item? 
I've been shopping a lot last couple of days, after all it is sale time, but I'll go with this one. 
Black ripped jumper (I'm not really fan of this white cross, and most probably I'll end up dying it black)

3. What is the most expensive item?
I have more expensive stuff than this one (winter coats) but I chose this one because I bought it with my own money, and coats was bought by my mother when I was younger. Faux leather jacket from h&m

4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item? (that you wear/use a lot!)
I LOOOOVE this 3/4 sleeve black shirt that I bough for 2kn (50 cent) :D 

5. What was the biggest bargain?
Well I like to belive that most of my closet is really good bargain since I do most of my shopping at sacondhand shops and sales, buuut I'll go with this one. Ramones tee won at ebay auction for 3 £. I wanted ramones shirt for many years, and this was my firs auction ever won at ebay so it is very special for me :)

6. What was the biggest waste of money?
Most of money wastes that I have are mostly shoes related, but since we are talking clothes I'll say this pretty little thing. Zebra vest/bolero that I don't recall wearing ever :/

BONUS QUESTION – Show us your three favourite items right now!

This hoodie! I love 80's and 90's style so this was love at first sight, and custom order tote bag made by my friend, lovely Miss Annemarie Design  and few random stuff.




Yay that's all folks! If you like tag, feel free to use it :)

bye <3





6 comments:

  1. cool oblekice, samo mi molim te odaj tajnu gdje si iskopala tu majcu za dvi kune ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doslovno iskopala! Hrelic! Neka teta je imala ooogromnu gomilu robe, komad 2 kn i jos ti da vrecicu :D

      Delete
  2. Pa ti si crna devojka :D Sve ti je crno. Ja sam se malo prosarenila poslednjih godina :)))) Inace old school stvari su ti baas retro, posebno suknja. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S godinama mi se cijeli ormar ucrnio, jednostavno sam skuzila da iako kupim nesto u boji, ne nosim to, i na kraju sam odustala. Jos uvijek se tu nadje pokoji teget komad, svijetle traperice ili obicna bijela majica, ali svakako dominira crna :D

      Delete
  3. black is such a happy color <3

    ja sam kao i ti, nabavim nešto u boji, obučem jednom, onda čami u ormaru i na kraju se rješim.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zemska sve rekla :D Iako uz crnu najdraze su mi tamno plava i siva i u tim bojama me se cak i moze vidjeti :D

      Delete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...