2/05/2014

New in clothes

Winter sales and ebay 
clothes edition :)




 Infinity scarf (h&m)
 Cotton mini skirt (h&m kids)
bandeau tops, bun donut, studded tights (c&a)  spiked headband (ebay)

Jersey cotton bodycon  dress (h&m)

Thick cotton winter bodycon dress (tezenis)

Ripped jumper (tezenis)

hoodie (ann christine)

ramones tee (ebay)

Galaxy leggings, skeleton tights (ebay)


Faux leather jacket (h&m)

and these two that I forgot to take picture (from asos)



That is all :D Most of this stuff was at really good sale so I didn't spent much money and I didn't buy this all at once :D

I'm sad that I don't live in Zagreb anymore so I cannot go to flea market hrelic and loads of second hand shops, but I'm more than satisfied that I finally got some stuff from my wishlist!

That is all from me for today. Thanks for reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...