3/17/2014

Wet'n'Wild CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand

This is Wet'n'Wilds liquid concealer, very afordable. Continue reading to see is it good as it is cheap :)





This liquid concealer is available in 4 different shades and can be bought in Dm exclusively (in Croatia), I can't remember price, but it was around 25-30 kn.


It contains 7ml (0.24 OZ) of product and is best to use in18 months once it is opened.
I'm having trouble finding ingredients for this product so if you have any informations about ingredients please let me know.


I got it in shade 812A Light.


Concealer has standard wand applicator, and no complains there. 


This product has medium coverage and looks very natural, I really love it. I use it on my under eye area after applying W'n'W CoverAll liquid foundation, and in that combination it looks amazingly natural, and still it covers darkness.

Here is swatch on my wrist. Photos taken at direct sunlight.
You can see that it didn't cover it all, but enough to be un-visible once foundation is on.




One more thing that I love about this is that packaging is not round so it doesn't roll of. So nice of them to do that :D



I really love this product, price is good, product is good, packaging is good.
If you are looking for nice under eye concealer I recommend this one!


Do you have it? What under eye concealer do you use?

Thanks for reading :)
 



  

4 comments:

  1. nisam probala, nekako mi je w'n wild izvan ruke pa još ništa njihovo nisam kupila :(
    ali ispod očiju stavim essence bazu za sjenila, odlična mi posluži i u tu svrhu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je ta baza pre narancasta i pretamna, ali sam cula dosta cura da znaju koristiti tako, isto kao sto ja znam kamuflazu stavit za bazu :D

      Delete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...