7/23/2014

New in




What is new in my cosmetic corner  :)
Since I'm working last two months non stop, I didn't shop a lot, few online orders, and few gifts, let's see what's new :D


Shadows from indie brand Fyrinnae Cosmetics


Matte liquid lipsticks from Pretty Zombie Cosmetics. I'm planning to do a full review on these, since it was quite adventure from ordering them to receiving.


Make up Revolution highlighter, from Pink Panda


Another from Pink Panda order, beautiful purple eyeshadow.


Lip balms with SPF, I prefer sundance, better taste and transparent on lips. Labello has weird, not so pleasant taste and leaves white-ish stain on lips.


Make up Revolution eyeshadow palette, matte brights I think is the name, or something like that.


This face cream is from iHerb and it's fantastic. You can read more about it here, same product only lower SPF. I'm planning to do a full review but not sure will I manage to find time any time soon.


Barry M lipstick in marshmallow, perfect nude for me, matte texture. Loving it!



This babies are prize that I won at Tatjana's huge blog giveaway. <3


And this 5 pack was a gift from my mother in law. From germany, never heard of brand, but loving those colors.


120 palette came from Scotland, my sis in law noticed my passion for make up and thought it would make a nice gift, and it did ;)

Best budget friendly top coat, best black polish for spotted water marbling, and magical thing that makes my nails grow.


Essence liquid ink waterproof eyeliner, because when I decide to do my make up for my job, it has to last. And it does. Garnier eye make up remover. I spent my balea make up remover, and at the time of buying there was none of it on shelfs, so gone with this purple one just because I like purple XD


Another prize, what to say, I got lucky :D This time from Girlysh blog, and Girly was kind enough and throw in and sunscreen (that I forgot while shooting) for my little guy. Thank you dear :* <3


Last one is this desperate attempt to make summer job marks
little less visible with this Intensive tanning sun oil. Not sure if it works, but smells nice and feels skin smooth

Whoa! That's all folks :D
Thanks for reading, and have a nice day <3


12 comments:

  1. uuu, ala si se ponovila. ali zombie je hit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svašta si skupila :) Veselim se tvojim makeup lookovima sa ovim vedrim bojama ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mene najvise veseli raditi lookove za blog :)

      Delete
  3. Obožavam Indie kozmetiku, što prije recenzija tih stvarčica! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evo, ovog puta recenzije prije komentara :D

      Delete
  4. Odlično mi izgledaju ovi Beauty lakovi iz Njemačke :)
    a sjajila od Pretty Zombie Cosmetics su prefora :D
    garnier odstranjivač šminke i sama imam i volim,, baš me zanimaju i ove Pearl drops paste za zube :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super su, mali i kvalitetni, a veliki plus je sto se tako mali lakovi daju potrositi :D
      Pearl drops mi je bila tako tako, nisam vidjela neke ocite pomake u izbjeljivanju, ali je bila pristojna pasta, nekako mi ne vrijedi 30-ak kn.

      Delete
  5. Nijanse još s početka posta su me oborile s nogu ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. uopće se ne primjeti tvoja zaluđenost ljubičastom ;)
    sva sjenila su mi mraaak, a moram priznati da i sama koristim ovaj essence tuš i da mi je odličan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jelda ;)
      Sjenila su stvarno mrak, a essence tus je genijalan :)

      Delete

ADs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...